Looks like trivial rewrites
- Difficulty level
- Unknown (require assessment)
- Why the issue appeared?
- Will be filled on close
|Resolved||runar||T689 Converting simple op-mode commands from vyatta-op to new syntax|
|Resolved||alkersan||T1607 Convert 'reset conntrack' and 'reset ip[v6] cache' operations from vyatta-op to new syntax|
Please, review another batch of trivial rewrites from vyatta-op and the corresponding vyatta-op PR
Notes and questions:
- reset ip[v6] cache/arp moved as is
- show ip[v6] route moved as is
- reset conntrack originally had a bash script with yet another implementation of yes/no prompt. There is one in vyos-1x already, in powerctrl.py, which I've moved to utils.
- These were the only commands left under the [reset node in vyatta](https://github.com/vyos/vyatta-op/tree/bbbbfe2452cb78c894209671114bf6575ca5007e/templates/reset), thus in the Makefile the root node can be kept, without potential conflicts during .deb installation. Is that correct?