Looks like trivial rewrites
- Difficulty level
- Unknown (require assessment)
- Why the issue appeared?
- Will be filled on close
|Resolved||runar||T689 Converting simple op-mode commands from vyatta-op to new syntax|
|Resolved||alkersan||T1607 Convert 'reset conntrack' and 'reset ip[v6] cache' operations from vyatta-op to new syntax|
Please, review another batch of trivial rewrites from vyatta-op and the corresponding vyatta-op PR
Notes and questions:
- reset ip[v6] cache/arp moved as is
- show ip[v6] route moved as is
- reset conntrack originally had a bash script with yet another implementation of yes/no prompt. There is one in vyos-1x already, in powerctrl.py, which I've moved to utils.
- These were the only commands left under the reset node in vyatta, thus in the Makefile the root node can be kept, without potential conflicts during .deb installation. Is that correct?