As a follow-on to T405 (Add binaries for lcdproc), perform proper integration of the lcdproc package to the VyOS command line.
lcdproc works as follows:
- The LCDd server listens for TCP connections from clients
- LCDd is told what driver to load for a specific LCD screen
- The driver configures itself if needed
- Client lcdproc collects system statistics and sends them to the server over TCP for display on the LCD
- Client lcdexec makes a set of menus and commands available to the server over TCP and runs command as requested