- Difficulty level
- Unknown (require assessment)
- Why the issue appeared?
- Will be filled on close
I have been trying this new feature out.
- I had configured an MTU value and I had some sessions connected, I realised I had set it incorrect so I modified it to the correct value. On commit I received an error (sorry I don't have it at present) but to the extent that accel-pppd was not running on localhost:2004.
I had to reboot the router to get it working again.
- I was having a number of sessions terminating on a regular basis. The underlying config file that gets generated (/etc/accel-ppp/l2tp/l2tp.confg includes a line - lcp-echo-interval=30
A single failure to receive a packet caused a lost session.
lcp-echo-interval needs to be configurable, as well as lcp-echo-failure
I'm currently testing with
and it seems to have resolved the problem for me.
Please could you add configuration options for these parameters.
- There is no ability to kill/disconnect an individual logged in user session
- Running the following doesn't make sense
reset vpn remote-access user
l2tp.config Terminate specified user's current remote access VPN session(s)
- No option to restart the l2tp /vpn service via restart command (in case process stops like it did for me)