Jan 30 2021
Jan 8 2021
I pushed it already. If you wish to re-merge, it's there.
Please feel free to do so. Thank you!
So you merged while I was working on fixing the lint. If you care, I pushed an update with the line lengths corrected. Otherwise, feel free to ignore. Your call.
Thanks for the fast response and your patience with me.
That's fair... I'll try to have something in the next few days.
Hi @owen, I added a small note about GRE6 some days ago on the bottom of the GRE chapter. https://docs.vyos.io/en/latest/configuration/interfaces/tunnel.html#generic-routing-encapsulation-gre
There’s still the issue of getting it added to the documentation.
Jan 7 2021
Yeah that was my fault. It is already fixed in https://github.com/vyos/vyos-1x/commit/688d749c40d25cbf8ed7f7176d73f0fdd8ee9d51 from T3185
Jan 4 2021
Some additional information: Here's what happens after upgrading (the version I was running predated ip6gre support, so that was my bad)...
I try to configure the tunnel interface and get the following:
Jan 3 2021
Thanks for that. However, encapsulation ip6gre is nowhere to be found in a documentation search on readthedocs.
As to why it got tased VyOS Manager, the tag was automatically inserted when I created the issue and no alternatives were offered by the UI at my userlevel.
Apologies for my ignorance, I am relatively new to VyOS though quite experienced with IPv6 and with routing in general.
Respectfully, I suggest reopening this ticket and recategorizing it to documentation appropriately so as to get the documents brought up to speed with the implementation.
IPv6 GRE is already supported as tunnel encapsulation ip6gre. It is the IPv6 equivalent of GRE, which allows us to encapsulate any Layer 3 protocol over IPv6.
Why should this task be created in vyos manager
Dec 1 2020
Mar 23 2020
Mar 16 2020
Dec 12 2019
Nov 16 2019
Jun 24 2019
https://phabricator.vyos.net/T1452 already done last week.
Jan 3 2019
Nov 25 2018
Would so like to help with this when you get started.
Oct 13 2018
how about NETCONF, YANG ...
Nov 3 2017
we basically pending on API at this point,
so it can take some time
any update on this ? I would need to do something similar, so may be I can help